Welcome to Swift EuropE
SWIFT (Summer Winter Integrated Field Technologies) is the premier conference and expo for the airport community to gather and learn about innovation in airside operations.
Each year, conference content is curated by committee members – all senior airside managers from Canadian, European and US airports. SWIFT Europe taps into this expertise enabling direct access for airports outside the Americas.
Tickets for the London event go on sale in March 2024 but you can get notified when the ‘early bird’ tickets are released.
Swift provides a forum
- Exchanging ideas, issues and solutions about every aspect of airfield maintenance.
- Sharing results of research and development projects
- Identifying issues and changes to existing regulations, policies, standards and guidelines, technical training, maintenance management and practices
Who should attend?
- Airport authorities – small, medium and large airports throughout Europe
- Airfield operations, civil engineering and maintenance management
- Government agencies involved in developing and regulating airports
- Air traffic control agencies
- Airport pavement engineers and contractors
- Military airport operators and pilots
- Manufacturers of airfield related materials, chemicals, equipment, instruments and systems
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Airline representatives
- Design, construction, and maintenance of airport pavements
- Snow removal & ice control procedures & equipment
- Regulations relating to airfield operations & maintenance
- Evaluation of runway surface conditions
- Ground handling and safety
- User perspectives on airfield operation & maintenance
- Anti-icing and de-icing chemicals and techniques
- Environmental issues related to airfields